- We want to introduce a new price list for the customers of our international SaaS company.
- Beforehand we want to test this new price list in several countries.
- A/B test cannot be conducted here because it is forbidden to have different prices for different customers of the same country.
- Thus we want to introduce the new pricing policy in several countries and then figure out whether the new one is better than the old one.
My questions are:
- How to make a conclusion that the new pricing list is better than the old one?
- Should we compare new metrics to the old metrics from the same country? Or should we compare the metrics to the metrics of other countries for the same period of time?
- Which keywords can I use to find detailed information considering this topic? Do some specific statistical tests exist for such non-trivial cases?