I would like to make a prediction of a list of products (>1000 in dataset) within a particular product category (>100 in dataset).
- Select product categories (1 or many): fruits, vegetables or more;
- Model makes predictions and possibly return:
- Fruits: Banana, Apple, Strawberry;
- Vegetables: Carrot, Onion, Potato;
- Product category/categories to be entered by the user and prediction will happen within this group or groups (it is important to return all of them in the results);
- Regarding products classification I take into consideration Multi-Class Classification (One vs Rest or One vs One => however, I am afraid that it will required way to much computing power and time)
- The tricky part is to make prediction within a category, does it means that I need to build a separate model for each category?