I want to create a data visualization on medical data i.e. patient's medical history, allergies one is having, any chronic patient's name must be highlighted, etc. And, there can be a separate visualisation for the medicines, which shows medicines' availability, their expiry date can be highlighted by using mouse_hover_on functionality. It will be useful for the doctors and the medical staff as well.
- bl.ocks.org has variety of base visualization models to work upon, but the schema of database I have (given by my mentor) is a bit confusing.
- Also, he won't provide us with the actual data of our college due to its confidential nature, so can we get dummy data on the net?
- I have done work on Weka earlier to understand about data mining, and many different algorithms and classifiers.
- I have built a generic data visualization model (for hierarchical data) using the D3.js
- I have good working knowledge of Python. So, if anyone could please tell whether there is any hope for doing it(the data visualisation) in python.