I am very new to machine learning, and it's hard for me to know in what direction I should go. Thanks in advance for your help.
I have a set of data showing what customers bought:
- A customer may have bought 1 or more items
- Each item is discribed by :
- A quality level which is an integer between 1 and 7
- Its content from a first point of view (the item has x1% of content 1, x2% of content 2, ...)
- Its content from a second point of view (the item has xA% of content A, xB% of content B, ...)
- A customer says that he belongs to the group G1, G2 or G3
I would like to be able to guess the group a new customer belongs to, given the items he bought.
What algorithm should I ideally use ? What algorithm would you recommend if I can only use numpy, without scipy or scikit (it's on a server which only has numpy) ?
Thank you very much
Edit : I'm adding the appropriate words to the title and to the tags