I'm sure there are others out there.
The John Hopkins set of classes is focused on R as a toolset, but covers a range of topics:
- R Programming
- cleaning and obtaining data
- Data Analysis
- Reproducible Research
- Statistical Inference
- Regression Models
- Machine Learning
- Developing Data Products
- And what looks to be a Project based completion task similar to Cloudera's Data Science Challenge
The Cloudera program looks thin on the surface, but looks to answer the two important questions - "Do you know the tools", "Can you apply the tools in the real world". Their program consists of:
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Science Essentials Exam
- Data Science Challenge (a real world data science project scenario)
I am not looking for a recommendation on a program or a quality comparison.
I am curious about other certifications out there, the topics they cover, and how seriously DS certifications are viewed at this point by the community.
EDIT: These are all great answers. I'm choosing the correct answer by votes.