I have rich customer data for site usage, particularly the web analytics data. Some of the data fields I have are:
- Product Usage details
- Geographic details
- Session data: Capture what all they did during a session onsite, unique to timestamp
- User details
- Device used to login
- Product looked at/ downloaded
- Campaign data for promotion of a product
- Search queries made on the on-site search bar
- Results of those search queries
and so on.
I wanted to know what are the different types of analysis I can perform using this data, more inclined towards the Data science aspect of it. I have already thought of the following:
- Churn Analysis
- Campaign effectiveness
- Find out which product is being sold the most and which at which geography
- User behavior analysis and such.
Could the community help me come up with more ideas which i can use to perform analysis on this data?