I'm an undergraduate student that is currently studing data science. However, since we generally don't delve deeply onto things in class, I want to take some time to review the fundamentals and understand things deeply in order to advance to more complex notions. When I did some research I came across these books :
- Data Mining: The Textbook, by Charu C. Aggarwal
- The Elements of Statistical Learning, by Jerome H. Friedman, Robert Tibshirani, and Trevor Hastie
- Pattern Recognition And Machine Learning, by Christopher M. Bishop
- Machine Learning: A Probabilistic Perspective, by Kevin P. Murphy
- Computer Age Statistical Inference: Algorithms, Evidence, and Data Science, by Bradley Efron and Trevor Hastie
If you know or came across these books, can you please help me choose the proper order to read these books, or tell me if these is a redundant book, or even suggest a book to add to the list
Any help is appreciated, thanks.