I'm working on this project where the objective is to find certain good leads/customers from the existing customer dataset. I tried the RFM method for scoring but there is no data regarding money or any quantity.
- date (date when meeting is done)
- next_action_date(if any next_meeting_scheduled that day)
- status( done, missed, cancelled)
So based on only meetings, I need to score a lead or customer. So I started with normal control flow statement like,
- if meeting was scheduled and missed- 5 points
- if meeting was scheduled and and completed - 10points
- if if meeting was scheduled and and cancelled -2points.
basically, lot of these cases are there by which I need to score a customer. So how should I write a python code for this, I mean what will be the approach for this. I can get the data from an api for a customer. What I thought is to create features like,
- days since last visit
- no of meeting done succesfully and more and add all these in other table. My problem is which kind of code I have to write for this? Please explain in simple words if someone can. I'm new at this.