I am relitively new to R and R-Markdown. I am receiving an error message of
! Extra alignment tab has been changed to \cr. \endtemplate
In Table 4. I do not know what the error is telling me, and I don't know how to fix it. The code in Table 4 is the same format as the other tables. I have spent three days on this, I understand that this my be a simple fix, but I am at a loss.
I have added and subtracted l's and c's from the alignment clause, I have constructed a randomly generated data set, and Table 4 will run as it should. Leading me to beleive that there is a problem with that specific column of data.
Any solutions or work-arounds will be most helpful!