A scorecard is typically used in Credit Application. One very common model for developing a credit scorecard is logistic regression since it has well-defined probabilities.
Apart from logistic regression, is there any model that can be used in the scorecard?
For example, I don't know whether Support Vector Machine can be used since it only outputs a decision boundary.
More on the scorecard:
- Features are assigned with weightings
- All features are categorical
- The sum of weightings of all features with value True is the total score (like a checklist)
- There will be a cutoff point to classify good/bad (label, +1,-1)
- How far from the cutoff point represents probabilities.