I need to detect the rotation of a cable (degree) in the x-axis with high precision [0.2 (or more) degree detection] from its original state.
- I have a cable that is set in its original state.
- The system has rotated the cable in the x-axis.
- I want to know the degree the cable has been rotated from its original state.
There're following images for a specific cable in different rotation (angle) [0, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8]:
[First image shows the initial state of the cable; the following three images show 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 rotation from its initial state respectively)].
- It is not possible to make pictures in better resolution.
- It is not possible to make pictures in better contrast.
- The cables may vary (different positions of the light strips on the cable).
Can this problem be solved using computer vision, neural networks, or other methods/techniques?