I think this is a pretty cool way to visualise changes in values but I can’t find any name for this type of visualisation.

Ienter image description here

Source: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2020/07/28/americans-are-getting-more-nervous-about-what-they-say-in-public


This type of visualization is called Arrow and Range plot.

You can refer here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.