I'm reading the guide on Keras website: https://keras.io/guides/sequential_model/
And it says don't use a sequential NN if you have multiple inputs or outputs.
- What is the difference between multiple inputs and just having many input variables?
- Does it mean having two np.arrays of features?
- Why wouldn't someone just combine the two arrays into a single array?
- Also, what does "multiple" outputs mean?
- Would this just mean that you want to jointly produce two predictions?
- Could someone give an example (non - code) of a real life application so I understand what "multiple" input and output means?