- I want to use
VGG19) for voice clustering task.
- I read some articles which suggest to use
VGG(16 or 19) in order to build the embedding vector for the clustering algorithm.
- The process is to convert the wav file into
plot (Amp vs Time)and use this as input to
- I tried it out with
- I got bad results, and I assumed it because I'm using
VGGwith wrong weights (weights of images (
- Are there any audio/voice per-trained weights for VGG ?
- If not, are there other per-trained audio /voice models ?