- During the day, I create software to forecast retail sales and calculate order proposals. Lots of time series, with an emphasis on fast, automatic and robust data cleansing and forecasting. My main responsibility is the algorithmic and statistical aspects of the SAP Unified Demand Forecast, SAP's forecasting engine for the retail sector. I'm an elected director for the International Institute of Forecasters and an Associate Editor for their practitioner-oriented forecasting journal Foresight.
- I recently authored, with Enno Siemsen, an accessible forecasting textbook: Demand Forecasting for Managers, by Business Expert Press. Get a copy for the forecaster or forecasting manager in your life today!
- At night, I switch hats and do inferential statistics for academic clinical and biological psychology.
- My ORCID is 0000-0001-9393-0765.
- My main tool is the statistical computing environment R.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
130 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 13:12