I'm currently working on AI Trading Signals based on News prediction, using RL and ML techniques.
I've worked on Synthetic Dataset Generation for training Deep Learning Models for a an early stage startup.
My own startup was "Mechion" working on Dementia detection through Deep Learning. I also worked on "SweepTeq" on robots doing Debris Collection and Detection.
I have experience on NLP and Document handling using Deep Learning in Python:
- SegNets and their variants
- CNN Classifiers such as ResNets
- LSTM and GRUs for NLP classification
- Data Science projects analyzing data and meta-data
I was the lead dev for a Cloud Robotics Platform https://noos.cloud
I used to do Research on AI and Robotics since 2012 until 2018:
I've also done work on Backends using AI and Python:
- Piirus (now jobs.ac.uk)
You can see some of my projects on YouTube:
- Ericsson's 5G Now! Robot campaign https://youtu.be/mssnsldyPlM
- Ennomotive Robotics Challenge: https://youtu.be/au6y1SUjmYE
Most of my work was in C++ until 2018, as of yet it is in Python.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 2 at 17:42