Driving the super clever team of researchers within the Socialbakers to bring the innovations to our company and the market.
Working on a wide variety of machine learning solutions, from natural language processing to image analysis or anomaly detection.
Recently, our team worked on projects like:
- Instagram influencers - detecting various attributes (age, gender, location, interest) from the unstructured text
- Sentiment Analysis - analyzing millions of social media texts in various languages using deep learning
- Topics (interests) extractions - finding what the text is about
- Image analysis - extracting the image and video attributes and using it to improve our content recommendation tools
- Anomaly detection - monitoring the mentions of our customers in the social networks and detecting anomalies in e.g. sentiment.
To my job duties also belongs:
- helping the researchers in their development (each member of the team has his development plan for the next 6-12 months)
- making sure my team members have enough time for their education
- supporting the local data science community by organizing talks and meetups, such as Plzen AI and Machine Learning Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Plzen-AI-and-Machine-Learning-Meetup/)